Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Steak Tips! It's what's for dinner!

At this moment to say I am tired is an understatement.  I am freaking exhausted.  Like the tired you feel when you get  home from Ireland after traveling for over 24 hours.  For some reason my evening snooze was less than adequate last night and I was awoken very early this morning by the sound of two men positioning their ladders on the side of my house.  Right outside my bedroom window.  WTF! 

After convincing myself that a burglar/murderer probably would not try to abduct me or kill me the first thing on a bright and sunny morning, I came to my groggy senses.  Since we have been planning on getting some painting done, I figured the hubs failed to mention that two gentlemen would be scraping and loudly sanding the trim of our windows straight away on Monday am.  Lovely!

Dozing back off was definitely not an option.  Up and out to Roche's I went.  The grocery list was short and consisted mostly of sale items.  On the way home, we hit Dunkie's and even my daily dose of caffeine did not awake my weary soul. 

So to the point of my entry and, at this point, the highlight of my day.  Supper!  Currently, a healthy amount of steak tips is marinating in awesomeness.  I combined soy sauce, Cholula hot sauce, teryaki sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to pour over the meat.  The aroma of my concoction was mouth watering.  The tips will be accompanied by huge baked potatoes with butter and sour cream, a roasted onion, and some other veggie which I can not identify at this very moment.  No preocupadas!  I will surely let ya know the outcome of my scrumptious grilled dinner which is in the making. 



No comments:

Post a Comment