Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Truth About Rozziefoodie

Looking back at my blog log, HA!  I realized that I am loving sharing my recipes, opinions, and overall love of food with you.  Also, I have been blogging since the end of June.  Wow.  Time sure does fly.  The summer has been great and pretty busy.  No complaints here.  Many of you have been more than supportive with your kind and encouraging words. Thank you so much for reading my new found hobby.

By now, most of you 'get' what my my blog is about.  Clearly, it is about food and my love of it.  The name Rozziefoodie simply means that I am a huge foodie and I happen to live in Roslindale.  Yes, some may argue over the spelling of the word Rozzie but come on!  The Square has been renamed Roslindale Village.  So let's all try to accept a wee bit of change and move on.  The show, Chronicle featured Roslindale and it's awesomeness last week.  It was pretty cool to see my neighborhood of Boston has evolved so much since the 80's.  Now, it is a cool place to shop, hang out, and of course, eat. 

But for real, I love to eat, cook, garden, dine out, and I enjoy take out very much.  Via this blog, I will continue to share my love of food with you in my own unique way.  My personal reviews of restaurants will rock on.  HenryAlan's comment from Universal Hub pretty much sums up my restaurant rating system.  "Wapo Taco is good for what it is. It can earn a good grade without meaning it's an equivalent restaurant."  This was in response to someone mocking my rating system, for me giving a B rating to both Redd's and Wapo.  Love it!  Ok, I hope all of you will continue to read Rozziefoodie!  Please and Gracias. 



2 comments:

  1. As a JP neighbor, I appreciate your posts! Be sure to check out Seven Star Street Bistro on Belgrade. I got take-out from them for the first time last night, and it was great. Really not your typical Chinese take-out. The Crispy Shrimp and Scallop with Garlic was a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on Seven Star, and can confirm that the shrimp and scallop dish is fantastic. To put a twist on my line from UHub that foodie quoted, Seven Star isn't just good for what it is, it's just good.

    HenryAlan

    ReplyDelete