Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Good to the last drop...Dunkie Donuts!

There are no words that can express how much I absolutely LOVE Dunkin' Donut's coffee.  Not the bagels, not the donuts, just the coffee.  The food is horrible.  Actually, horrible is not a strong enough word but I don't feel like resorting to my thesaurus because it is all the way in the living room on my new, awesome bookcase.  The food is just not how it used to be...fresh!!!  Not that I haven't indulged in Dunkie's food before.  Oh!  Believe me, I have.  Sausage and cheese on a croissant, cookies, almost every kind of donut and/or bagel to name a few.  I even tried the little hash brown thingies.  Why?  Because I was hungry? Nope!  Because I was with people who ordered food and I did not want to have food envy right as we pulled away from the drive-thru.  Or, someone simply asked if I would like anything and I was trying to be polite.  Manners, you know!   Don't get me wrong...I will eat Dunkies but would definitely prefer Anna's in Wrox for donuts (my fave is the plain and their coffee is pretty good) and Roche Brother's or pretty much any real bakery for bagels and croissants.   Speaking of the best croissants, without a doubt, Canto 6 in JP or Fornax in Rozzie (both have delectable bakery items).  I do have to admit, I enjoy a munchkin or seven once in a while if they happen to be in front of me.  So back to the coffee and the reason for this babble and this entry.  Today, I changed the way I like my iced coffee made by Dunkie's.  I will have to try this concoction for hot coffee, as well.  Usually I take whole milk (because they don't have 2%) and one sugar.  Whether it be medium or large...that's how I roll.  So...two thumbs up for a medium, iced with skim milk and one sugar.  MMM MMM Good!

Oh and the spelling of donut/doughnut is WHACK!


1 comment:

  1. I only like Dunks iced coffee, milk and 2 splenda...own it

    ReplyDelete