Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Filling the void

For the past couple of days I have been starving and unable to "fill the void."  It really sucks and is very annoying.  I have tried everything from mozzies, a pastrami sub with shrooms and American cheese, chicken fingers, sausage and cheese on an english (thanks to my man), pork fried rice, and if you can believe it....more chicken fingers (again thanks to dhm).  Yes,  I was full for about a half hour after each little snack but none of it satisfied my hunger.  So today I found my mother's stuffed peppers in the freezer from my birthday dinner feast.  I was like YESSSSS!  Nope.  So I decided to eat the leftover pork fried rice.  Nope.  Then, I decided to make garlic bread with marinara sauce for dipping which usually does the trick.  Nope.   At this point, I would pretty much make anything if only I could come up with a food idea that I know would fulfill my unhealthy appetite.  UGH!

1 comment:

  1. Dude I totally have those days too...I become like a bottomless pit

    ReplyDelete