Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Recipe Time!! And it's a good one!

There will be a proper food blog posted by me in the near future.  A few friends have inquired to when my next entry would be published.  The fact that they took the time to ask me about my latest food journeys has  tickled me pink.  I will not disappoint.  Yes I know I have been slacking bigtime.  The blog site has been giving bad vibes but I shall overcome. Literally I'm always thinking about what I can be sharing  with you all about the love of my life. Food, glorious food!

Well, it's your lucky day.  Another delicious recipe by The one and only General.  My Mom.  You are very welcome.  

This concoction is extra yummy.  The Munster cheese and shrooms make it sooo moist and tasty.   Stop!  It's the only appropriate word for the description of this dish.  MOIST! 

I hope you enjoy this comida as much as my family has. 





No comments:

Post a Comment