Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Thursday, February 22, 2024

My Handwritten Cookbook from the General

 



Do not faint.  I repeat.  Do not faint.  Your girl is back!
I am alive and cooking and back at attempting to blog, vlog,
what the heck ever you
want to call my artistic creations about food. 
I realize it's been an eternity since I have blessed you
all with my wonderful
opinions on food. I'm certain that you have sincerely missed me and
my craziness. 
Well, you are welcome.  Here I am. 
At least for today. 
For real though. I'm happy to be back being facetious with ya.
Joking around about my love of food and the lengths
I shall go to for my
favorite bites.  
And as you know I usually drag my man along. It's not exactly a difficult task.
He loves food as much as I do. And I'm a self declared Passenger Princess. :)
I will confess to you straight outta the gate. 
This blog is going to be short and sweet and definitely from the heart. 
I'm sharing a beloved recipe from my Mom.
She gifted a handwritten recipe book to me years ago and I cherish that spiral notebook of love.  
I'm pretty sure I have mentioned this cookbook before and perhaps shared a recipe or two. 
Today I shall post the most delicious Chicken Cacciatore  recipe for you to have and
make with your loved ones.  







No comments:

Post a Comment