Food is awesome!

Food is awesome!
Food is awesome! (photos on this blog are borrowed from the interweb, friends, and/or are personal shots)

Monday, January 14, 2019

Happy 2019!!

Hello everyone!  Long time, very long time, and not a peep outta me!  Well, I'm baccckkkkk!

So excited to announce I've had my very first article published, 'Art of Cooking.'.  It's featured in an on-line magazine entitled IT'S ALL ABOUT ARTS, pages 9-11.  Edited by Janice Williams, a fantastic local artist and way more!   She invited me to participate in her wonderful magazine, along with many other talented individuals.  I am so grateful and psyched for this opportunity.   Please follow the link below to read the fabulous articles on local arts, music, food, and much more.



IT'S ALL ABOUT ARTS, JANUARY 2019

https://issuu.com/artstudio99/

Thanks for reading!!  Stay tuned for my February piece in IT'S ALL ABOUT ARTS.  NOLA baby!














No comments:

Post a Comment